Winnetka, IL Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repair
At Roberts Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we put our heart in our business. A job is not done right unless your contractor does what they’ll do when they said they’ll do it. This is true with everything we do—from air conditioning installation and replacement to air conditioning repair and maintenance.
We’ve been providing exceptional AC repair and maintenance services throughout Winnetka, IL and the surrounding North Shore for over 40 years. Ask about our Discount Club maintenance program, which affords our customers a number of benefits, including priority service on your air conditioner, discounts on parts & labor for AC repairs, and much more!
Contact our team today for reliable air conditioning maintenance and repair services in the North Shore of Chicago.
Prevent Problems with Thorough AC Maintenance
The average Winnetka area homeowner is often skeptical about air conditioning maintenance service—why pay upfront for a service you don’t need right now? The answer is, it will prevent much bigger and costlier services later on.
Our team is here for whatever your AC repair needs are, including our retrofit repair services, but a comprehensive maintenance program can help you fend off these needs off for as long as possible. Through our Discount Club maintenance program, our NATE-certified technicians will conduct seasonal maintenance tune-ups, helping to avoid operational problems by:
- Reducing Wear and Tear: Air conditioners naturally accumulate wear and tear throughout the years. With routine preventive maintenance, you’ll reduce the impact this wear and tear has on your cooling system’s longevity.
- Reducing Repair Needs: One thing we look for during your AC maintenance session is any signs that your system needs adjustments or small repairs. Getting AC repairs on your schedule right away can help you avoid as many as 85% of the bigger repairs you might face without a tune-up.
- Improving System Efficiency: When regularly inspected and cleaned, your cooling system will perform more efficiently, keeping your utility bills at a reasonable cost.
- Increasing Equipment Life: Due to the decreased wear and tear, and regular check-ups, your air conditioning equipment is able to last as long as it’s meant to. Without maintenance, its lifespan could be cut in half!
Ultimately, our goal is to give you peace of mind. In fact, that is one of the many objectives of our comprehensive maintenance program. As a Discount Club member, you can rest assured that your AC equipment is safety-checked, saving you money, and working properly.
Do You Need Professional Air Conditioning Repair?
Prompt AC repair is vital to your cooling system’s functionality, but how do you know when you need it between maintenance visits? Some indicators are obvious—like an air conditioner blowing warm air from your vents—while some are more subtle.
If you notice any of the following signs or anything in general amiss about your air conditioner, be sure to contact our Winnetka, IL HVAC technicians right away!
- Odd noises, like hissing, banging, or grinding.
- A decline in airflow.
- A loss of cooling power.
- Uneven cooling throughout your home.
- Higher than expected cooling bills.
Each of these are indicative of various potential AC repair issues, but there’s no need to worry with Roberts Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. on your side. We provide quality and reliable work, including retrofit repairs and replacements for all types of air conditioners, and repairs on equipment that may have been poorly installed by another team. Contact us today to learn more!